4.15.2013

SANITY'S ECLIPSE

Walk in deep dark
Smile with bitter fact
To search the key
To make you react

Between fatamorgana
Make a dream to reality
With a lot effort
Trying to impress you

No time to mourning
Try to keep walk
I can’t forget
I can’t deny

Bound myself with promise
Make me suffer
Take my memories
locked me in the abyss

In the palace of illusion
In the Hopeless desert
All the negative energy
Merge with painful memories

But still
I can’t deny
I can’t lie
I carry this feeling

Even this dark heart
That full of sorrow
Full of hatred
Rotten by lonely

I want you my dear
Deeply love you
Even after you break my heart
Make me hurt badly

I still can’t forget you
Altough now
I have banish my sanity

I standing in top of the palace
Still imagine your beautyfull face
Still hear your beautyfull voice
And then fade away

I jump
The fabric of reality torn apart
And all are dark
Everything become empty

When the eclipse happen
I wake my sanity come up
Realize something wrong

I still love you
I remember you
Even I know
I waste my time

To wait and loving
Person who won’t love me
Maybe don’t care about me
And want me go away

But
I will wait
I will love
I will try

The palace are gone
With some my memories
But the memories that i love you
Not vanished
Bound in my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment